I was recently nominated for “The Versatile Blogger Award” by a beautiful lady called Sally aka SW36, I am so honoured and humbled that she has enjoyed my blog to nominate it for this award!
Thank-you again Sal, this means a lot to me! Much love and hugs ~ Debs xox
Please check out her wonderful Blog as she is a talented writer and poet!
“Raspberry Delights – http://raspberrydelights.wordpress.com/”
# The Rules in accepting this Award are:
- Display the Award on your Blog
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself and answer the 7 questions…
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
# 7 Interesting things about me:
- I was once a Hairdresser many moons ago…
- Good at Roller-skating but not Ice-skating
- I love Tandem skydiving – it’s awesome!
- Hate spiders – and have quite a few lol stories that could be told…
- Sports I’ve played Netball & Softball
- First Record I ever owned was “Abba Arrival”
- Freaked out snorkelling once on the Great Barrier Reef at thought of meeting a shark round a wall of coral… TG no one was filming it would have been hilarious… a new style of swimming ‘backward frog style’ 😂
Not very interesting stuff …but some things about me!
# Answer 7 Questions:
1. Do you remember your dreams – and if you do what do you think they mean?
Yes parts of them …sometimes they are way off the grid of reality and some would make great movies! Wouldn’t have a clue what they mean… I also sometimes dream of the future …weird insignificant stuff like a place or event!
2. Would you rather share your life with a pet or a person? (or a person who is a pet?)
Hmmm… haven’t met a person as yet other than family and have always have a easy connection with animals!
3. What is the most submissive aspect of your life and your personality?
Hmmm… in a sexual relationship I like a Alpha Male! I like to make people happy, don’t like conflict and/ or letting others down! My “Enneagram Type is mean’t to be No. 9 ~ The Peacemaker”
4. What is the most dominating?
In my job and role as a mom I take charge and am very protective of people I care for! In my job I am often sticking up for others…. when I see right from wrong!
5. if you could retrain as something, would you want to do that?
No not really I love my job as a Nurse, but there are things I would still like to try!
6. Which do you fear more – fire, water, or wind?
I’d have to pick Fire – it can be unpredictable and I’d hate to get burned!
7. How long on average each week do you listen to music?
A couple of hours per day at least!
# 15 Blogs I nominate receive this Award:
I love all the Blogs I follow and to pick out just fifteen is way too difficult …but here are some that I follow regulary… and ah I’m sorry but it’s way more than 15 🙂 You can view their blogs by clicking on their names below!
Some Favourite Blogs ~ Writers, Poets, Artists and Smore
Benjamin Prewitt – Artist & Poet
Kat Bastion – Author of Paranormal Romance & Poetry
PJ Bayliss – Erotica Writer & Author of Poetry
Amanda Carrington – Author
Darwin Blake – Poet
BL Ronan – Author of Poetry
Mirabella – Poet
Tony (Toro) – Poet
Caroline Juliette – Poet
Angel – Poet
Katrina Storey – Poet & Writer
Kat Fraser – Poet & Writer
Steve Richards – Author
Deirdre Meyrick – Writer & Poet
Tammy L. Wilkins – Writer & Poet
Thomas Snow – Writer & Poet
Megan Kay – Poet
Mr. Insatiable – Poet
Poetic Passions – Poet
Justin Case – Poet
Marcus – Poet
Raine Cooper – Poet
Bloodmoon – Poet
Charming Man – Author of Erotica
Mark Davis – Author of Erotica & Poet
Cameron Lincoln – Author & Poet
Lisa Fulham – Author & Poet
Chris Kuhn – Author of Romance
SA MacNeil – Poet
Karen M. Hanks – Writer
John Christian – Writer
Penelope Jones – Author of Erotica
Genevieve Dewey – Author
Joseph McNamara – Writer & Poet
Gemini – Poet
Brandon – Poet
Robert India – Author
Through the Lens – Photography
Andy – Writer
Michael Birchmore – Poet